What is Invisalign?
Invented in 1997, Invisalign is the world’s first complete aligner system. Over the years, this FDA-approved technology has become a choice alternative to traditional braces not just for its invisibility, but its comfort, removability, and overall convenience1. However, when it comes to affordability, the conversation around Invisalign becomes more nuanced. Is it more expensive than traditional braces? Let's read about the various Invisalign cost in Singapore!
Why should I get my Invisalign done with Dental Designs?
Our clinic is proud to be recognised as an Invisalign Diamond Provider, a testament to our experienced dentists' track record of successful treatments. During your Invisalign consultation appointment, our doctor will create a treatment plan tailored just for you such that your teeth movement speed is optimised without compromising on the remaining supporting structures.
We offer different Invisalign packages according to your needs and you may even opt to create a monthly payment plan for your Invisalign treatment. This will allow you to make lower payments every month!
How much does Invisalign cost in Singapore?
The price of Invisalign treatment in Singapore tends to range from $4,500 to more than $10,000, and largely depends on the type of Invisalign plan (Express, Lite, Moderate, or Comprehensive) that your dentist recommends.
Other factors that affect the cost of Invisalign treatment include:
- The complexity of your oral health needs, and how much orthodontic work is needed
- Whether you need related treatment such as teeth extractions or auxillary appliances to speed up or assist the treatment
- Your location and the average prices in your country or city
- The type of retainer you choose after Invisalign
Click here to find out the prices of different clear aligner systems in Singapore
Can I use MediSave or insurance to pay for Invisalign?
MediSave in Singapore is only claimable for dental treatments that involve surgery, and for medical reasons. As Invisalign is non-surgical and is considered an aesthetic treatment, it is not claimable by MediSave.
Some types of insurance will cover Invisalign as it is a form of orthodontic treatment. It would be best to bring this up to your dentist during your initial consultation should you want to claim for Invisalign under your insurance plan.
Ready to explore the world of Invisalign? Book an appointment with us!
- Tamer İ, Öztaş E, Marşan G. Orthodontic Treatment with Clear Aligners and The Scientific Reality Behind Their Marketing: A Literature Review. Turk J Orthod. 2019 Dec 1;32(4):241-246. doi: 10.5152/TurkJOrthod.2019.18083. PMID: 32110470; PMCID: PMC7018497.